Chassinat et al. 1911, p. 162:
Tomb 13 was made up of two chambers.
The first, of irregular plan, was placed about a meter below the level of the door, very narrow and low.
It gave access to another oblong room, closed, like the previous one, by large stones, and which had received four sarcophagi, one of which was found broken. Although it also contained only coffins without inscriptions, its funerary furniture was much richer than that of the three graves opened before it.